lip gloss collection favourites


I am somewhat of a lip gloss addict and self-proclaimed lip gloss expert haha. The OG Glossier lip gloss was what got me hooked on lip gloss in the first place and now I pretty much wear it everyday! I thought I'd share my favourite lip glosses from my collection and give some reviews so hopefully you can find your new favourite!



This is for sure my favourite lip gloss formula of all time! It's shimmery, comes in so many gorgeous sheer shades and isn't too sticky! It does have a slight stickiness, but it's pretty minimal and isn't uncomfortable at all. My most worn shades are Fu$$y, Diamond Milk, Fenty Glow, and $weetmouth. Fenty Gloss Bombs are just the perfect lipstick topper and finishing touch!




Like I said before, this is the lip gloss that started my addiction. Glossier lip gloss is the glossiest lip gloss I've ever tried and it looks so gorgeous on the lips! It's also the stickiest lip gloss I've tried so if you're not a fan of that this probably isn't for you. I was so happy when they launched the new red and holographic shades last year cause they're both stunning, especially the red!



I think this is one of the most expensive lip glosses that I own but I really enjoy it! It's not sticky at all, gives a really pretty glossy finish and is super hydrating! I have the shade Jellyfish which is the clear shade and I'd love to try some of the tinted versions! I'd say if you're looking for a treat yourself lip product that feels super luxe and fancy, this is a very good option! Plus it smells amazing (kind of like orange chocolate!)


I got this lip gloss last year while on vacation mostly because the packaging is super pretty but I wasn't disappointed at all! I have the shade Daddy's Girl which is a sheer baby pink gloss with gold and pink glitter. I don't find this sticky at all and it gives really pretty shine. The only thing is that the glitter is slightly gritty but it isn't super noticeable and I definitely want to pick up some more shades!


This is definitely an Instagram favourite lip gloss and I get all the hype! It's hydrating, glossy, and non-sticky plus it comes is super fun shades! I have the shade Magic which is clear with gold glitter and let me just say the glitter in this is not subtle at all haha. This isn't an every day gloss for me because of how glittery it is but it's fun for special occasions! I really want to try out the red shade (Spicy) next!



If you're looking for a more tinted/opaque this gloss this one from Lilah b. is a really great option! All the shades are great cause they're very wearable and neutral! They feel very comfortable on the lips and I really like the chunkier applicator! The original lip gloss bottles did leak but I think they've updated the design so they don't leak anymore!




Another great lip gloss that has more of opaque tint are the Glow Lip Glosses from Becca! The colour pay off is really nice and they have more of a subtle shimmer. They are slightly sticky cause the formula is a bit thicker. The Liptutive Glow Lip Gloss is also gorgeous! It's a sheer gloss that adjusts to the pH of your lips to give a summer pretty pink tint! Such a cool concept! 




This is the perfect lip product to throw in your bag for on the go! It kind of triples as a lip gloss, lipstick and lip oil all in one! Comfortable on the lips, hydrating and the tinted versions are super pretty! I think blossom, the baby pink shade, is my favourite of the three and fig is gorgeous as well! I also think this is the most affordable lip gloss I have! 


And those are all my current favourite lip glosses from my makeup collection! I'm so happy that lip glosses came back into style and I love how many great options there are! Lip gloss has come a long way from the goopy sticky formulas from the past and I'm so glad! Xx

(Some items are gifted and some links are affiliate so I do make a small commission if you choose to purchase through them <3)







Comments