2019 holiday gift guide




I could honestly live in Aritzia's lounge wear (and kind of already do) which is why these two are at the top of my wish list! Definitely a little pricey but their pieces are amazing quality and cute enough to wear outside the house! And soo soft!


This phone case is adorable and it's on sale! Perfect stocking stuffer or to get for all your friends!


This is one of my favourite lip formulas ever! It gives the prettiest sheer wash of colour and keeps the lips hydrated! I think this would be a great gift for your mom or best friend because who wouldn't be excited to get Dior for Christmas?

Fashion Magazines 

This is another great stocking stuffer idea and something that my mom always includes in mine! It's a great gift to get over the holidays when you have extra time to relax and flip through them!


If you're someone who's been interested in the Replica fragrance line but has been scared to commit to such a high price tag, the Filters are such a great alternative! They're a super underrated product in my opinion because they were created to be layered and enhance other fragrances but they also smell incredible when worn alone! Glow is my personal favourite and makes a great alternative to Beach Walk!



These are my favourite candles of all time! The packaging is gorgeous and they all smell incredible! My top recommendations are Itaewon 565, Everyday is Like Sunday, and Cherry Blossoms.


Another amazing lip formula! These are perfect to use everyday since  the formula is like a tinted lip balm! They give the perfect amount of sheer colour and come in super gorgeous wearable shades!


These are super cute affordable fragrances that would make a great gift! I personally wear Lait de Coco all the time and I love that these are rollerballs so they're great for someone who travels a lot or is always on the go!


These socks are on my own wish list this year cause I've been super into tie-dye and neon lately! I know everyone jokes about not wanting to get socks for Christmas but I think once you reach a certain age socks are kind of an awesome gift haha!


I feel like jewelry is such a classic holiday gift and you really can't go wrong with these gorgeous pearl hoops (or any other Mejuri piece tbh!) Ps you can get 10% off your Mejuri purchase with code "TaylorU"




One of my favourite launches of 2019 was these body products from Ouai! They both smell incredible and the formulas are everything I could have hoped for! Definitely a great gift for that person in your life who loves a good self-care Sunday moment!


I got a Swell bottle for Christmas a few years ago and I still use it every single day! A very practical gift and it keeps water (and ice!) cold all day! Plus, they come in so many cute colours and designs so there's one for everyone on your list!


Glossier just came out with the cutest (LE!) balmdot com scarf for the holidays! Perfect for your sister or cousin who's obsessed with all things Glossier! You can also get it for free when you spend $80 which definitely isn't hard to do haha! Ps you can get 10% off your Glossier order here.


For that artsy friend in your life, I definitely suggest one of Petra Collin's books! She's one of my favourite photographers and just takes the dreamiest most surreal photos and videos!


Another very practical gift but something that everyone can use! I pick one of these planners up every year because they help me stay organized with school and how busy life can get. Plus, they're super cute so you'll want to bring it everywhere! And it comes with fun things like stickers!


Hopefully this gave you some ideas about what to get those people you still have to check off your list (or what to add to your own wishlist)! I also have some more gift ideas saved in my highlights on IG @lilyytay 

xx


Comments