summer book recommendations
Since summer officially starts next week I thought I'd share some of my book recommendations that would be great summer reads! There's a pretty good mix of non-fiction and fiction books so hopefully you'll be able to find something you'll love! I also provide a very short summary of what each book is about that don't do any of the books justice.
1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: Cute contemporary about two misfits who fall in love.
2. Palo Alto by James Franco: Similar to the movie but with more detail and new characters.
3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: The main character Laura Jean writes letters to the boys she loves when she doesn't want to be in love with them any more and chaos occurs when those letters accidentally get sent to the boys.
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: An awesome read if you loved Harry Potter or love contemporaries.
5. Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham: Non-fiction book all about Lena Dunham's life growing up and becoming an actor.
6. It by Alexa Chung: If you love fashion or Alexa Chung you NEED to read this book!
7. A Work In Progress by Connor Franta: A memoir written by youtuber Connor Franta that's filled with gorgeous photographs and touching stories and advice.
8. The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan: A collection of short stories that are just beautifully written.
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart: A story about a lying, deceiving family that you won't be able to stop reading.
How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are by Anne Berest: Four french women write about what it's like to be Parisian. Also filled with really nice pictures.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/15377255/?claim=k4bagfx3vev">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
<div id="MTk4MTg0MTM="><a href="https://activate.bloglovin.com/profile/19818413"><img src="https://activate.bloglovin.com/common/images/badge1.png" width="200" height="200"/></a></div>