a last minute gift guide


Exams are almost over and I've been watching lots of Christmas movies and listening to my Christmas playlist on repeat for a few months now so I thought I'd put together a last minute gift guide! I always love scrolling through other peoples gift guides and find them super helpful so hopefully, this one will give you some ideas!

Under $25


One of my favourite lip products is the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb (C$23). It comes in three different colours that are all super flattering for all skin tones! They look really good by themselves and also layered on top of other lip products!


Candles make such a good gift and the Gourmand Candles from Urban Outfitters (C$16) are amazing! 



I would be happy with getting anything from Glossier as a gift but the Balm Dot Coms (C$15), in particular, are really amazing! Especially coconut and birthday cake! 

ps, you can get 10% off your first Glossier order with my link: https://re.glossier.com/097eea4f :)


Under $50


Replica fragrances from Maison Martin Margiela are some of my absolute favourites so a rollerball version of Lazy Sunday Morning or Beach Walk (C$34) would be a great gift!


I was never really a big palette person until I tried the Ohii Treasure Palette (C$29). It has so many pretty colours that are super easy to blend out, even for eyeshadow beginners like myself!


Another lip product I've been loving and think would make a great gift is the YSL Tint-in-Balms (C$44). There are so many cute colours to choose from and they're super moisturizing!


Under $100


Mejuri makes the prettiest jewelry and I have so many of their pieces on my wishlist! If you're looking for a more personalized gift I really like the Zodiac Rings (C$88). 

ps, get 10% off your first Mejuri order with my link: http://crew.mejuri.com/Taylor5 :)



Another fragrance from Maison Margiela that would be great to gift is their Glow and Blur Filters (C$80). I think they're super unique because they're made to be layered with other fragrances but can also be worn on their own!

Hopefully, you found this helpful! If you'd like more personalized recommendations come dm me on my Instagram @lilyytay! Xx Taylor







Comments