spring essentials


Spring is one of my favourite seasons cause it starts to get me excited for summer! I just love spring colours, fashion and the weather so I thought I'd share some of my essentials!


Gold Jewelry




Mejuri sent over the cutest gold bracelet that I've been wearing non-stop lately and I love pairing it with hoop earrings.



Updated Fragrances



I always like to switch up my fragrance when the season changes so I've been wearing Glossier You a lot and also the Replica Glow filter! Both are smell super warm and comforting which is perfect for spring!


(or use my link for 10% off: http://bff.glossier.com/hdVBX )



Straw Basket



Ankle Crop Denim



I love ankle length jeans for the warmer months especially the ones that Re/Done does!



Glowy Eyeshadow



Glossier recently came out with the dreamiest eyeshadows and I can't stop wearing them! I have Cub and Slip (Slip is my favourite but I really want to try out Lily!) and they can be worn alone or mixed together for a custom look! Also, they do not crease and stay put all day!


(or use my link for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hdVBX )


I hope you liked seeing what I've been loving for spring! Let me know what your essentials are! Xx Taylor

Comments