november favourites


Sorry I've been so mia lately but university has just been super busy! I thought I'd show you some of the things I've been loving over the past month!

Beauty


Almost all of my beauty favourites right now are from glossier cause I did some shopping for my birthday at the beginning of November, plus they've been releasing some new things recently!





If you wanted to get 10% off your first purchase you can use my link: http://bff.glossier.com/hdVBX



I recently tried out the tonymoly rice sheet mask and I really liked it cause it was cheap and super hydrating!



Miscellaneous


I've been exclusively listening to BTS for the past three weeks now! I highly suggest you check out their music cause they're super talented, funny and extremely attractive!


I've also been loving Nylon magazine this month cause they have really interesting articles and gorgeous pictures!

Xx Taylor





SaveSave

Comments