best of 2017: skincare edition


This year is almost over which is kinda crazy but I thought I'd put together a list of my favourite products from 2017! This is the skincare edition and I'll hopefully have the makeup edition up in a few days!



Cleansers


This is my favourite everyday cleanser since it's super gentle and gets the job done. Plus it smells super good and I really like the texture and the fact that you can use it with a wet or dry face!


I had to include two products in this category because I don't think I could ever just use one. I use this one from Kiehl's about once or twice a week to exfoliate since it has more of a gritty texture.


Face Masks


Again I couldn't just choose one face mask cause they all do something different. This has been my favourite detoxifying mask for when my skins been breaking out or just feeling super oily.


I love this face mask especially in the winter when my face is super dry cause it's really hydrating, plus I really like the scent of it.


Eye Cream


This eye cream is my holy grail product! I really don't know if there's a better eye cream out there (if there is let me know!) but I'm gonna continue to repurchase this one in the mean time.


Moisturizer



I'm counting this as one product cause I really don't think you need both, but I really like using this! I'm not a huge fan of moisturizers cause my skin tends to be on the oily side (although I did hear somewhere that if you have oily skin it's cause you don't moisturize enough?) but I do really love the texture of this one and how it leaves my skin feeling!

Serums


My favourite serum this year has been The Ordinary's retinol in squalane. I think it's been helping to clear up some of my older acne scars and it's super inexpensive! I really want to try out a higher concentration since this one didn't irritate my skin at all.


Fragrances


I absolutely love this scent and have been wearing it non stop recently! I love that it's super inexpensive and there are so many scents to choose from!


I was super excited when Glossier launched their first fragrance this year and I was not disappointed! It smells so pretty and warm (it's really hard to describe) but I also think it's a really easy scent to love!


Xx Taylor

SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments