february favourites


This month I've been focusing on finding some new pieces for spring that will be good wardrobe staples, so I have a few more clothing favourites than usual. 

Clothes




I've been wanting a pair of tweed pants for so long now and I finally found the perfect pair at Aritzia (brand is Babaton). I also have been loving this white tank top from Aritzia (brand is Wilfred Free) just cause it's so easy to pair with everything. For shoes I've been loving these loafers from Zara and I've also been loving these white levis' from Re/Done (I'll put a link to their website here).

Beauty




For skincare and makeup some of my favourites have been the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment, the YSL Faux Ciels mascara, the Rose Jam shower gel and the Rub Rub Rub shower scrub both from Lush. Also, I've been really into finding new fragrances and I really like Lait de Coco from Urban Outfitters because it reminds me of summer time.

Miscellaneous

Books: I re-read A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas this month and now I'm super excited to read the next book in this series.
I also got the new issue of Teen Vogue and I just thought this months version was visually appealing and it also had some really interesting articles.

TV Shows: Big Little Lies, Girls (the newest season is so good so far), Game of Thrones

Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you've been loving this month! Xx Taylor
SaveSave

Comments