Roses



Lately I have been a little obsessed with all things roses. More specifically skin care products that are rose scented or contain roses so I rounded up some of my favourites to show you.



Smith's Rosebud Salve has been one of my favourite products for months now because it's so simple and it smells so pretty. I decided to pick up their Menthol and Eucalyptus Lip Balm the last time I went to Sephora and I really like it.



Another thing I have been loving is the Fresh Rose Face Mask. The mask smells exactly like roses and it has really helped clear up and even out my skin.



The last two products are both from Lush which basically already means they're amazing. Rose Jam I think you can only get at Christmas so I would definitely pick it up again when it comes back. Ro's Argan Body Conditioner smells exactly like Rose Jam so I like to use the two products together.

I hope you liked this brief post! Let me know if you have any favourite rose products! Xx Taylor
SaveSave

Comments