fall lookbook



Fall is finally here which means it's time to break out the cozy sweaters and Halloween movies. This is probably my favourite season (even though I love summer) just because of the fall clothing and the holidays are some of my favs (besides Christmas of course). I thought I'd do a little fall lookbook and show you four different outfits I'm definitely going to be wearing this fall.

Outfit 1

Items: Zara Jeans, Aritzia Top, Press Sweater, White Converse

This outfit I've been wearing a lot to school because it's pretty casual and also super comfy. 

Outfit 2


Items: Garage Bomber Jacket and Dress, Forever 21 T-Shirt
Sometimes in the fall I still want to wear summer dresses so layering them over a t-shirt and adding a jacket is an easy way to stay warm.

Outfit 3




Items: Forever 21 Jacket, Brandy Melville T-shirt, Rag & Bone Jeans, Steve Madden Boots
Leather jackets (faux of course) are such a staple for fall because they can instantly add something extra to an otherwise plain outfit which is great and they are also surprisingly warm.

Outfit 4



Items: Re/Done Jeans, Marshalls Sweater, American Eagle Jacket, Sperrys



This last outfit was definitely my favourite because it's super cozy and I am adoring these jeans right now. They are from the company Re/Done who were super lovely and sent me this pair of High Rise Straight Crop Levi's from the White Out collection to show you. I have also been loving wearing my Sperry's lately because I feel like they are just the perfect slip on shoe for fall.

Hopefully this helped inspire your fall wardrobe in some way. I'm gonna try and do a September favourites for my next post cause I haven't done a favourites in quite a while so stay tuned for that! Xx Taylor

SaveSave
SaveSave

Comments