winter skin care

It's the beginning of February which means that it's still winter and I've definitely been struggling with dry skin because of the cold temperatures. I decided to post some of my favourite skin care products which have really been helping me get through the cold season.



Items: Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, Angels On Bare Skin
both from Lush
These two things have been my favourites in skin care so far this winter. They really have been making a difference and helping to clear up my dry skin. 


Live Clean face set from Walmart
I picked up this travel set of Live Clean's face care products and was pleasantly surprised to find that they work really well. I decided to try their skin care line because I adore their shampoo and conditioner (it works well but it is also free from animal testing and 99.9% plant derived). 


All products from Lush
I thought I'd share a few more of my favourite skin care products because I love their company and everything they stand for. Rub Rub Rub is hands down my favourite product from Lush! It's a salt scrub and it works great and smells amazing. I also really like Gorgeous(moisturizer), Bubblegum lip scrub and Lemony Flutter!

I hope you enjoyed my skin care recommendations! If you have any questions leave a comment. Thanks for reading! xx Taylor





Comments