february haul

I was really happy that I got a couple chances to go shopping this month because I've been kind of bored with my clothes lately. I went to Niagara Falls last weekend and shopped on the way there and home so I ended up picking up a few different pieces.


Clothes




Items: Patterned Blouse Zara, Black Romper, White Dress
and Black Suede Shoes all from Forever 21, Pink Sweater
Marshalls 
I got a few fancier pieces with my school trip to New York in mind and also because I feel like I just wear sweaters and jeans all the time.

Miscellaneous



Items: Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard, The Unbecoming
of Mara Dyer and The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle
Hodkin, Blue Neighbourhood vinyl by Troye Sivan,
Gold Rings Forever 21
I ordered all the books online and also the record because online shopping is soo easy and also cheaper than buying stuff at the store. Troye Sivan is my favourite singer(other than Lana Del Rey) so I had to get his album on vinyl. 

Hope you enjoyed my February haul! If you have any ideas of things you want to see on here leave a comment! Thanks so much for reading and have a good Valentine's Day tomorrow how ever you celebrate! 
xx Taylor

Comments