2020 holiday gift guide ~aesthetic~

 




I basically live in Aritzia sweatpants and shirts in the winter so I always think they make a cute practical gift! They come in so many different colours so there's something for everyone.


You can't really go wrong with jewelry for your mom or sister this Christmas! I love that Mejuri always puts a modern take on their pieces but still makes them feel timeless! Ps you can get 10% off when you shop through my link xx


This is such a great set from Maison Louis Marie for anyone whose obsessed with their bestselling scent No. 4 Bois De Balincourt. Not gonna lie I might pick this one up for myself this Christmas. 


This is definitely on my Christmas wishlist this year because I love Lana Del Rey and always find her lyrics so beautiful! Plus this is filled with gorgeous photographs as well!


If you've been wanting to try out Versed skincare this is a great set to start with! It has 3 of my favourite product, Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm, Baby Cheeks Hydrating Toner, and Skin Soak Moisturizer. Ps you can get 10% off your Versed order with code LILYYTAY10 



I love Ganni as a brand cause they always come out with such cute clothes! I thought this t-shirt was so fun and definitely the vibes I need for 2021!


I got this set a few weeks ago and highly recommend! It has some gorgeous shades that are still super wearable in the classic gloss bomb formula.


Such a cute vanity mirror! It also comes in two other colours!


This is one of my favourite gifts I've received cause it's so fun to use while travelling and hanging with friends (pre covid). It's really nice to have a physical copy of fun memories and moments!


I always think that getting fragrances as gifts is so special because scents have so many memories attached to them! I've been eyeing this new one from Ariana Grande since I've loved all he past fragrances!



You can't really go wrong with books for Christmas especially since we've had so much more free time lately! I really enjoyed Rupi Kaur's last 2 books so am interested in this one!


Another great set from Versed! This one has 3 of their serums, Just Breathe Clarifying Serum, Stroke of Brilliance Brightening Serum, and Press Restart Retinol Serum, plus their iconic mint headband! You can also get 10% off with the code LILYYTAY10


I have a feeling that masks will be the new socks this year at Christmas and I thought that this set from Baggu was super cute! Great to split up for stocking stuffers and they come in a bunch of cute patterns!


This is the cutest airpod case I've ever seen and I want it haha


These are my favourite boots ever! They make me feel super cool lol and go with everything!


Candles are something great to gift because I feel like not a lot of people like to buy them for themselves cause they can be pricey.


This is a really cute set for people who have been wanting to try out Dior or are a fan of their lip products! It comes with 2 full sized lip products, the lip glow lip balm and lip maximizer plumping gloss both in the shade 001 pink. 


Hopefully this helps give you some ideas for the holiday season! I would love to know if you have any more gift ideas!

xx Taylor

(some links are affiliate so shopping through them does give me a small commission if you'd like to support me <3)








Comments