the best underrated products you need in your life


Do you ever find a product that's so good that you feel like you need to share it with everyone only to realize that no one else has really discovered it yet? That's what this post is all about; products that I love but don't really see a lot of other people talking about. These are all products that I highly recommend but think deserve way more hype!



This product is a dream if you have flyaways or frizzy hair! I use a dime sized amount of this on my hair everyday and it just helps to keep my hair smooth and more polished, or "finished." I don't really see many people talk about this product from Ouai and I think a lot of people might just not know it exists. It's definitely one of Ouai's best products in my opinion. I find this also works really well when I curl my hair cause the heat causes my hair to frizz like crazy. It gets rid of the frizz but doesn't weigh down my curls or cause them to fall. It really is the perfect finishing touch!


Replica Glow Filter $55 usd or $80 cad

Maison Margiela fragrances are some of my all-time favourites and this one is no exception. I feel like the Filters get overlooked because they aren't advertised as an actual perfume, but I think this is one of the best scents they've created! If you're a fan of Beach Walk I think you'll definitely love this one as well. It smells very summery and has notes of neroli and citrus (although I don't find it citrusy at all tbh). Whereas Beach Walk smells like sunscreen and the beach, Glow Filter smells more like sunshine and summer flowers. It's created to be layered with other fragrances but also wears so beautifully by itself (and is how I usually wear it).



I feel like this is one of Fenty's least talked about products that deserves way more hype. I have the shade Yacht Lyfe which is a gorgeous peachy pink shade perfect to be used as a luminous blush. It gives the skin a really pretty glow without being glittery at all. I apply this with my fingers instead of directly onto the skin cause it just help keeps my foundation from lifting. I realized that whenever I wear this product it always makes my skin look so good! One day I was in the bathroom at school reapplying my lipstick and I noticed that my skin and makeup looked better than usual. The only new product I had used was this match stix so now I rely on this whenever I feel like my skin needs a little extra help or glow. 



I don't get excited about foundation very often but this is my favourite base product of all time! Cle Cosmetics is an indie brand who has some really great innovative products! This CCC cream is such a winner for me because it looks super flawless on the skin and never cakey. It feels lightweight and is very easy to blend out with your fingers. It gives nice light to medium coverage with a slightly dewy finish. It does have spf 45 which I like but I don't rely on it as an spf by itself.




It's hard to find a mask that I will consistently use because I get super lazy when it comes to masking. These ones from Versed though I use at least once a week! I love that they're super affordable, easy to travel with and work so well! The package seems small but I got way more than 12 uses out of them! The Photos, Please Brightening Tightening Mask is my favourite of the two because it really does help to brighten up dull skin and any acne scars I might be having. It also isn't drying at all, helps to calm breakouts and is very easy to remove! The Look Alive Hydrating Plumping Mask is such a nice texture! I like to use this when my skin is feeling dry and needs some extra hydration or after a day in the sun cause it feels very soothing and cooling on the skin! Highly recommend both of these!


And those are all my favourite underrated products that I cannot recommend enough! I hope this helped you discover something new that you're interested in trying out and I'd love to hear about some of your favourite underrated products!

xx Taylor

(Some links are affiliate)








Comments