june favourites


I kind of can't believe it's already July and summertime! I've been off from university for a few months now and I've been doing a lot of relaxing and also preparing to move into my first apartment in August which I'm super excited about! I've been picking up a lot of cute home decor pieces so I'm planning a post for that but in the meantime..here are my June favourites!


Beauty



I've been really into blush and highlighter lately, more specifically the Milk Makeup Blush Oil in Crave and the Liquid Strobe in Aura . They blend super easily and the colours are so pretty!


My favourite summer fragrance is Beach Walk since it reminds me so much of being at the beach. It smells like sunscreen and sunshine (if sunshine had a scent lol).


My skincare favourites from June are both Caudalie products! The Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet is so hydrating and smells amazing and the Grape Water is perfect for super hot days since the mist is so fine and soothing.


Fashion


Most of my fashion favourites this month aren't things I can wear till fall like this bright pink sweater from the Zara sale but I still thought I'd include them cause I'm super excited to style and wear them!



I picked up a Blazer from H&M since it was on sale and I don't actually have a blazer. I think it will be super cute for fall and I'm already obsessed! 


My last fashion favourite is this Polka Dot Skirt from H&M . I think it's super cute and it looks really similar to one from Ganni that I've been obsessed with for forever.


Music

So Sad So Sexy - Lykke Li (favourite songs: sex money feelings die and deep end)

Love Yourself Tear - BTS (favourite songs: anpanman and 134340)



Xx Taylor




Comments