march favourites


March is already over which is kind of crazy since I'll be finishing my first year of university in the next couple weeks and moving out of my dorm room! I put together a list of a couple of the things I enjoyed from last month which mostly consists of skincare and music.


Beauty



The lovely people from Wishtrend sent me the new Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner and I have been obsessed with! It's super hydrating which is great since my skin has still been pretty dry lately from the weather. The texture is really cool since it seems really thick in the bottle but it comes out watery and absorbs into the skin so nicely (no sticky feeling!) I also really like how it's unscented since it can be overwhelming when a lot of the products you're using in your routine all have a different scent. 

A link to the toner here   

Also check out more of Wishtrend's products here



I'm still obsessed with Glossier Solution cause it has worked so well for my skin! I obviously still get hormonal breakouts and closed comedones but my skin looks super glowy and feels soo smooth!  Definitely am going to repurchase when I run out!


Miscellaneous


Magazines: Dazed and Nylon

Music: Don't Leave Me - BTS

Hope World - J-Hope (I love the entire mixtape soo much but my favourite songs are P.O.P and Base Line)

Jam Jam - IU

Instagram - DEAN


I'm also super into these hair ties that I surprisingly found at the dollar store!

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your March favourites were! Xx Taylor


Comments