fall essentials



Fall is one of my favourite seasons because of the fashion but also for the holidays and everything that goes along with them. Here are some of my fall essentials!


Fall Jacket


I just got this coat a few days ago and I've already worn it so many times! I think it's just a really good wardrobe staple and goes with pretty much everything.


Face Masks


Fall weather is perfect for lazy sundays spent with a face mask on and watching the new season of stranger things! I've been loving the Blue Tansy mask from Herbivore Botanicals since resurfacing and detoxifying masks are my go to's.


Cream Eye Shadow


I have been using the Jillian Dempsey Lid Tint in Bronze non stop since I got it cause it is such a pretty colour and is so easy to use! I was also super excited when I got it since it was on ITG's top 25 list this year.


Fall Toned Lipstick


This year I've been a lot more in to lipstick and my go to has been the Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Kokomo. It's such a pretty mauve colour plus it has SPF which is always a bonus!


I got the face mask, lid tint and lip conditioner all from a company called Credo Beauty who have such a great selection of clean and natural skincare and makeup products! Definitely check out their selection here



The other lipstick I've been in to recently is the YSL classic red shade!


High Waisted Jeans



I basically live in jeans in the fall and my favourite pair has been these High Rise Ankle Crops from Re/Done!


Vans


These shoes have been so great for University especially since I have to walk a lot to get to my classes! I really want to get the checkerboard vans as well since these ones are so comfortable!



Xx Taylor




Comments