6 Step Skin Care Routine


Recently I have been having the best skin of my life because I think I've finally figured out which products work best for me. For the longest time I thought I had combination skin but I went to a skincare consultation at Kiehl's I found out it's actually oily so I changed some things up. This is my 6 step skincare routine!

1. Cleanser


In the morning I use Lush's Angels On Bare Skin cleanser and at night I usually use Kiehl's Rare Earth cleanser but sometimes I use the Fresh Soy cleanser if I feel like double cleansing or if I need a break from exfoliating.

2. Mask


I don't always use face masks but I try to once or twice a week. I really like Kiehl's Rare Earth face mask because it's detoxifying and when I want to moisturize I use either Fresh's Rose face mask or Ren's Glycol Lactic face mask.

3. Toner


Toner is another step I don't always do but I try to as much as possible. I've been using Kiehl's Calendula toner because it's super gentle and alcohol free.

4. Facial Oil

I've just started using Rosehip oil on my scars and dry skin and I seriously think this is what has been helping my skin so much. My scars are faded and I haven't been getting break outs.

5. Eye Cream


Eye cream is a step that I don't think I can skip anymore after having started using it every night. It's so important to take care of your skin starting at a young age so it's never to early to prevent signs of aging. Also, I used to have really puffy eyes in the mornings but now that I use eye creams I hardly ever see that anymore. The Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment is my favourite but I've also been liking the one from L'Occitane!

6. Lip Balm

I keep lip balm beside my bed that way I never forget to put it on. I swear by Smith's Rosebud salve and use it on my cuticles too because it works so well.

Hopefully you enjoyed seeing the things I put on my face everyday. If you're into skin care I highly suggest getting a skin care consultation (a lot of places do it for free). Xx Taylor 



Comments