march favourites

Hi guys! This month has been pretty busy with school and university visits but also pretty exciting! Here are some of the things I've been loving in March.

Clothing


Items: H&M blouse, EM top, Wanted loafers

Accessories



I got a few cute things from Bit x Brown recently and I have been wearing them nonstop! The necklace is super adorable cause it has my initials on it (you can customize them!) and the rings are really great layering pieces! I'll put a link to the website here

Necklace here

Rings here

Beauty



The Replica Beachwalk perfume has been a staple this month and probably will be all summer!




I've been all about having glowy skin recently which means moisturizer and lots of highlighter! I've been loving using eye creams at night because it really helps reduce bags. Also, the Josie Maran Pure Argan oil is a really great face moisturizer!

Miscellaneous


Book: Wildwood by Colin Meloy

Movies: I've been watching a lot of foreign films recently and I really liked Seashore and any Xavier Dolan films (J'ai Tué Ma Mère, Tom à la ferme, Mommy, Les Amours Imaginaires, Juste La Fin Du Monde)

TV shows: The Office (I've been binge watching this like crazy)

Xx Taylor


Comments