new years eve outfits

New years eve is fast approaching and I can hardly believe the holidays have passed so quickly. I thought I'd provide some outfit inspiration for what ever you may be doing on new years.


No. 1: At home with family


Most often I spend New Years at home with friends and family just having dinner and mini dance parties, so this outfit was inspired by that. Just a simple white shirt paired with jeans would be great because it still looks super cute but it's also comfortable.


No. 2: Dinner out with friends

This next outfit I thought might be good for going out to eat with friends or to a dinner party. Pairing a skirt with a cozy sweater is always a great idea because you get to stay warm but still look put together.


No. 3: Party


For those of you who are going to a party this new years, I'm kind of jealous cause that sounds really fun. I think a flowy dress would be great because it's easy to move around in and paired with ankle boots which are way easier to dance in than heels.

A link to my polyvore is here.

Hopefully you all have a fun and safe new years eve! I'm probably just gonna spend time at home with friends and family and watch the new years festivities on tv! Xx Taylor

Comments